echo: desktop tray app for kubernetes
Preview your cluster's state instantly
How it works
The goal of echo is to create a small & unobtrusive app that allows you see the status of your k8s clusters from your tray menu. It uses your local kubeconfig to talk to the Kubernetes API on your cluster to get events and status information on your workloads.
- No setup -- uses your local kubeconfig
- Change contexts easily from dropdown
- Streams in new events as they get created
- Search & filter your k8s workloads (deployments, services, cronjobs, etc.)
- Privacy focused -- only tracks anonymous app errors
Only macOS 10.9+ is currently supported (64-bit only), Linux and Windows are coming soon.
Linux - coming soon
Windows - coming soon
Built with Electron.
$ npm install && npm start
$ npm run build
echo is a third-party app and is not affiliated with the Linux Foundation.