This repo contains archive-only projects that were required to complete freeCodeCamp's certificate requirements. I have no intention of further developing these projects and don't want them cluttering my active repos. That said, they do contain some useful code and are required to remain online to retain the certficiates. I felt that consolidating them into one major repo and archiving them was the most effective way to keep them organized and out of the way.
Projects have been listed by order of completion in ascending order; some contain bugs, others contain poorly written code. These projects were early learning experiences, which is why I don't want to spend any more time on them. There are bigger and better projects to move on to!
Clicking on the project title will take you to a live version. Projects that are not listed here are not hosted in this repo and exist elsewhere.
- Weather App - Weather application using weather API.
- Quote Machine - Generate quotes from sci-fi shows featuring custom JSON API.
- Wikipedia API - Small search engine using Wikipedia's API.
- Twitch API - Display table of programmers currently streaming on Twitch.tv.
- Calculator - Calculator designed to look like a phone.
- Pomodoro Clock - Pomodoro clock with customization and color indicators.
- Tic-Tac-Toe - Tic-tac-toe, featuring AI and multiplayer.
- Simon Game - Musical edition of Simon featuring guitar chords.
All of the projects in this repo are free; use them however you want.