A theremin-like instrument for Arduino, using a HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging module.
- Play notes of a C major scale based on distance from instrument
- 6 octaves, adjustable by rotary encoder
- Sharp button (modulate up half a step)
- Loop recording mode with metronome light and tempo adjustable by rotary encoder
- Arduino Uno
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging module
- Rotary encoder with built-in push button
- 74HC595 shift register
- 9 LEDs
- 2 push buttons
See the included Fritzing diagram for details (+ wires, resistors, etc.).
- Fix some intermittent tempo issues during loop playback
- Indicator of current recording bar on LEDs (using ShiftPWM)
- Record/playback two tones at once (Tone supports this)