MD Add Sitename
Add a sitename to the ExpressionEngine Control Panel header
Developed by Ryan Masuga, http://masugadesign.com
Docs: MD Add Sitename
EE Extension Info: http://expressionengine.com/docs/development/extensions.html
This does not currently work on an MSM-enabled sites when you’re using the text override. The text override will override all of your site names.
Also see the original forum thread at the EE Forums.
Version 1.2.2 (Jan 12 2009)
- Removed the old school update checking that wasn’t working anyway. Should help eliminate errors on the control panel homepage.
- Changed name to MD Add Sitename
- Moved main files to GitHub (no updates to files themselves)
Version 1.2 (May 26 2008) 172 downloads
- Fixed a bug where styles could be rendered in head more than once
- Added documentation URL
- Added version checking (Thanks Leevi Graham)
- Fixed a default settings problem
- Added a check to see if Extension info is in session or cache to keep things speedy (again, thanks, Leevi.)
Version 1.1.5 (Mar 21 2008) 18 downloads
- Updated to account for sites using .png instead of .ico for the favicon. Good to know Add Sitename will no longer be needed in 2.0 – but not everyone is going to update immediately, so there is still a need!
Version 1.1.4 (Nov 18 2007) 111 downloads
- Changed $siteurl variable. Favicon path seemed to be not working in certain cases. Let me know if it’s not working for you.
Version 1.1.3 (Sep 15 2007) 59 downloads
- Added the ability to make the text italic. (Thanks Hambo)
Version 1.1.2 (Jul 15 2007) 111 downloads
- Added the ability to show a site’s favicon next to the text.
Version 1.1.1 (Jul 13 2007)
- Added setting for overriding the default site name. You can make the text say whatever you want. Might be handy to designate “development” sites, shorten a real long name, play a prank, or whatever you like.
Version 1.1.0 (Jul 08 2007)
- Added settings for font-size, making the site name a link to your site’s homepage, color, font-weight, font-family, and padding on the top and the bottom (in case changing the size of the text messes the layout up at all).
Version 1.0.2 (Jul 06 2007)
- Added ‘stripslashes’ for site names with apostrophes.
Version 1.0.1 (Jun 25 2007)
- Initial Release