MD Character Count
Add a customizable character count to CP publish form fields in the ExpressionEngine control panel. (Textareas, text inputs and MD Markitup fields)
Developed by Ryan Masuga, Benjamin Kohl :: http://masugadesign.com
Inspired by Andrew Weaver’s Character Count extension.
Docs: MD Character Count
EE Extension Info: http://expressionengine.com/docs/development/extensions.html
Also see the related forum thread at the EE Forums.
2.1 (July 26, 2013)
- Removed hard-coded table prefixes
- Corrected extension installation query
2.0 (Sep 7, 2011)
- Updated for EE2
- Cleaned up directory structure
1.0.5 (Mar 01, 2010)
- Remove .gitignore
- Update settings for MSM sites
1.0.4 (Nov 14, 2008)
- File cleanup
- Text format string fix
- Adding Markitup support, add setting for text format, CP jQuery check
- Updated field group input box to display current number settings
- Update field dropdown box to correctly show current settings as selected.
- Updated hard/soft entry jquery extension to display true or false values.
- Set to only output required fields in dynamic build of jquery strings.
- Initial release.
- MSM Aware
- Works With LG Addon Updater