- Support Rails 4
- Added Rails 'sexy' validation. hbakhiyor
class User < ActiveRecord::Base validates :email, :email => true end
- Bugfix: Changed \Z to \z anchor and added some test assertions. Not valid with newline in some formats hbakhiyor
- Removed :ip_address ArgumentError. Already fails since it is missing
- Removed :ip_address validation method
- Bug fix for :simple_email validation. Identical to :email validation.
There were a few changes between v0.5.0 and v0.7.0, however I neglected to updated them here. They are as follows:
- Refactored entire gem for better testing
- Deprecating and then removing :ip_address validation in favor of :ip_address_v4 validation.
- Dropped support for Ruby 1.8.7
- Dropped support for REE
- Updated email regex so that hosts/domains cannot start or end with hyphens.
- Removed Ruby-specific Regex flags in email. This was breaking an implementation in another project which used the
client_side_validationsgem which pulled in the Regex directly from the model. As the
- Email and phone validations more flexible.
- Can now pass options such as
- Bugfix in
- Added a small mention of how to suggest validation patterns
- Added validation method for dollar amounts
- Quick release to fix Ruby environment bugs introduced in v0.3.4.
- Introduced default error messages.
- Notice This release did not work in all Ruby environments.
v0.3.0 -- v0.3.1
:allow_blankvalidation options added
- gemspec modifications for better gem management
- More testing for custom messages and validations
v0.2.1 -- v0.2.3
- Added several new methods and tests for validations.
- Fixed several spelling and English issues in the README.
- initial release