Talks by Matt Layher. MIT Licensed.
- GopherCon 2018 - Lightning Talk: Linux, Netlink, and Go in 7 minutes or less!
- GopherCon 2018: Implementing a Network Protocol in Go
- OVS Orbit podcast: Networking with OVS at DigitalOcean
- Matt Layher and Armando Migliaccio discuss Open vSwitch networking at DigitalOcean.
- KubeCon/Cloud Native Con EU 2018: How to export Prometheus metrics from just about anything
- Gathering and exporting Prometheus metrics with Go from files, devices, and system calls.
- Open vSwitch 2017 Fall Conference: OvS manipulation with Go at DigitalOcean
- How DigitalOcean controls Open vSwitch using the Go programming language.
- GopherCon 2017 - Lightning Talk: Ethernet and Go
- A brief intro to Go
- package ovs
- Self-contained testing in Go