- Feature Detect Support: Demonstrates using PaymentRequest if it is supported, otherwise falling back to a legacy web form. See Feature Detect Support demo live.
- Customizing Button Depending on Whether User Can Make Payments: Demonstrates changing the title of the checkout button depending on whether the user can make a fast payment or they need to add payment credentials first. See Customizing Button Depending on Whether User Can Make Payments demo live.
- Recommend Payment App when User Has No Apps: Demonstrates redirecting to a signup page for a payment app when the payment method is not supported. See Recommend Payment App when User Has No Apps demo live.
- Check User Can Make Payment Before All Prices Known: Demonstrates checking the user can make a payment before the line items and their prices are known, using
.canMakePayment()with dummy data. See Check User Can Make Payment Before All Prices Known demo live.
- Show Additional User Interface After Successful Payment: Demonstrates showing another page for additional information collection, after the checkout. See Show Additional User Interface After Successful Payment demo live.
- Pre-authorize Transaction: Indicates how a Payment Handler could be used to return an authorization status, subject to the specification at the time of writing. See Pre-authorize Transaction demo live.