- Simple stream pump: This example shows how to consume a ReadableStream and pass its data to another.
- Grayscale a PNG: This example shows how a ReadableStream of a PNG can be turned into grayscale.
- Simple random stream: This example shows how to use a custom stream to generate random strings, enqueue them as chunks, and then read them back out again.
- Simple tee example: This example extends the Simple random stream example, showing how a stream can be teed and both resulting streams can be read independently.
- Simple writer: This example shows how to to write to a writable stream, then decode the stream and write the contents to the UI.
- Transform binary chunks to strings: In this example, binary data chunks of a text file are converted to string lines by a
- Unpack chunks of a PNG: This example shows how
pipeThrough()can be used to transform a ReadableStream into a stream of other data types by transforming a data of a PNG file into a stream of PNG chunks.