Userstyle for making all of GitHub completely fluid.
Well, we just shipped split diffs—hell yeah!—and now only part of the site is fluid. This makes it all fluid with just a bunch of CSS.
I work at GitHub. This repo comes with absolutely no promise of an official full-width interface GitHub. No such project is under way, and as you'll find with this userstyle, it's not as simple as just adding more CSS. That said, enjoy!
How to use
Install a userstyle manager for your favorite browser:
- Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clngdbkpkpeebahjckkjfobafhncgmne
- Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/styl-us/
- Opera: https://addons.opera.com/extensions/details/stylus/
Due to privacy concerns (extension has permission to all your browser data) Stylus is recommended.
- Chrome: currently not available (checked 2018-07-19)
- Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/stylish/ (be sure to place the CSS inside the
- Opera: currently not available (checked 2018-07-19)
- Safari: http://code.grid.in.th/
Then, copy-pasta the styles from
github-wide.css into a new userstyle. Be sure to specify that it apply to sites beginning with
In addition, you can apply styles from
gist-wide.css to sites beginning with
If you use the Stylus (or Stylish) addon you can find one-click installs including automatic updates via the packages below.
Open an issue or submit a pull request, please.