Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Drop unicode characters for Open Iconic icons as embedded SVGs via base64. This gives us much more control over rendering and fixes glitches in nearly all browsers.
- Also includes additional, optional icons. All together, four options are available—checkmark, filled circle, ×, and –.
<select>rendering in Firefox with #11.
- New focus styles. Fixes #3.
- Commented out hover styles for now because iOS makes them sticky, and the hover styles weren't particularly useful.
- File inputs now require a
.file. This was added for proper focus state support as a
<label>has no idea if the child
<input>has focus or not.
z-index: -1;to checkboxes and radios to avoid a cursor change when hovering where the orignal input rendered. Fixes #10.
- Added FAQs and this changelog to the project page.