- #27: Add custom progress element.
- #24: Set
width: 100%; on
<select> elements within the custom select menu.
- #16, #20: Add
:active states to radios and checkboxes.
- Drop unicode characters for Open Iconic icons as embedded SVGs via base64. This gives us much more control over rendering and fixes glitches in nearly all browsers.
- Also includes additional, optional icons. All together, four options are available—checkmark, filled circle, ×, and –.
<select> rendering in Firefox with #11.
user-select: none; to all generated controls.
- Removed the just-added Changelog from the docs to right here in the releases.
- New focus styles. Fixes #3.
- Commented out hover styles for now because iOS makes them sticky, and the hover styles weren't particularly useful.
- File inputs now require a
.file. This was added for proper focus state support as a
<label> has no idea if the child
<input> has focus or not.
z-index: -1; to checkboxes and radios to avoid a cursor change when hovering where the orignal input rendered. Fixes #10.
- Added FAQs and this changelog to the project page.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.