The VBS version of the webapplication Synergy (v3.9, for as far as I know) only works on IE 8 natively, or IE > 8 after manually modifying the compatibility settings. This bookmarklet supplies some basic functionality in Chrome (tested) and probably Safari and Firefox too (untested).
Just start up Synergy and run the bookmarklet.
- I will assume you use Chrome (tested with 36) for all steps
- make a bookmark of the bookmarklet -> see the project page on http://mdvanes.github.io/SynergyChrome.
- log into Synergy
- go to Mijn realisaties > wekelijks. This will give a loading screen that doesn't disappear.
- click the bookmark, changes should be visible immediately.
What will work
- Some screens for PSA users (Limited rights users)
- Submitting hours
- Saving hours
- Previous button
- Next button
- Delete, edit and save buttons at the end of the hour rows
- Search for hour code (the infamous F2)
- In search window: entire row clickable
- Table on main window narrower
- Provide debug info by typing in console: synergyChrome.info
- When focussing on "Uur/Artikel", prefill PRUUR
- Automatic loading of this script after a load
What doesn't work (yet)
Enable keyboard shortcut: S (save hours)
Screens for Full Suite users
add vacation: datepickers
log worked hours: datepicker