Load photos in Instagram style
Visit demo on firebase
Install the Polymer-CLI
nvm use 7.10.0
- First, make sure you have the Polymer CLI installed.
npm iwill install npm and polymer dependencies
- Then run
polymer serveto serve your element locally.
Viewing Your Element
$ polymer serve
$ polymer test
Your application is already set up to be tested via web-component-tester. Run
polymer test to run your application's test suite locally.
Deployed to Firebase, see installation manual.
npm run build
http-serverand test in http://localhost:8080/a/bower_components/project/demo/
firebase deploy --only hosting
- visit on: https://polygram-694a7.firebaseapp.com/a/bower_components/project/demo/
polymer serve, it's also possible to open http://localhost:8081/components/polygram-element/demo/HelloWorld/ for a case comparing very basic
native webcomponents and a Polymer component.
- Add Thunk for API calls
- Test cases, source maps (bundler?), breakpoints (breakpoints work)?
- Hydrolysis (now Polymer Analyzer, used by linter and builder.
- Vulcanisation (now Polymer Bundler??), used for packaging.
- Higher order components for switching APIs (e.g. Wiki, Getty en Marvel?)
- Add Ramdba to Redux, see this article.
- improvement paper-autocomplete?