GLWTPL (Good Luck With That Public License)
If you have that feeling about your code...
When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, only God knows.
...think no further and include this LICENSE to your project!
And, wish a very Good Luck to your future self, or a fellow human being or an alien or an AI bot (who can code and will destroy human race) - literally anyone who will dare to dive into your project.
It has a NSFW version too. Cheers!
Possible Use Cases
- You wrote some code but not quite proud of it, yet want to release it.
- You want to make free your code in the wild and want no responsibility for it.
- "Whatever done is done", and you don't have time/intention to fix, modify or improve your code any further
- Built an awesome project in a Hackathon/Code-competition? Want to license it? This is the license for you.
- Your college/university course/lab work and this license are a match made in heaven.
See the Contribution Guideline before bother me with some fancy PR.
- Arabic - العربيه
- Cantonese - 廣東話
- Croatian - Hrvatski
- Danish - Dansk
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- Italian - Italiano
- Portuguese - Português (BR)
- Russian - Русский
- Simplified Chinese - 简体中文
- Spanish - Español
- Traditional Chinese - 正體中文
- Turkish - Türkçe
This project is licensed under GLWTPL