My name is German (that's my first name, not the Deutsch language!). I love writing software that powers something that people use.
Java. At the moment, I'm also studying
Rust, and it seems that I'm really getting to love this language! I also have some minor experience writing
English (upper-intermediate) and
Russian (native). Can speak very simple
Japanese (been learning it for a while, but had forgotten most stuff by now — although I can easily re-learn it anytime). Planning to learn
German (now this is the name of the Deutsch language!) soon
📝 My most interesting projects
At the moment, I treat these projects as my most interesting:
- Reflex — a premium (paid) Minecraft server-side anticheat with extra focus on combat mods (KillAura, Aimbot, and so on).
- Keiko — an open-source Minecraft server plugins inspector and security tool that makes it much more safe for server administrators to install plugins from untrusted sources.
- LVQ4J — a lightweight and easy-to-use implementation of the Learning Vector Quantization neural network in Java (a library).
- As We Drown — a multiplayer adventure quest-based game written quickly for my university exam (pretty raw, but working).
- Access Warden — a powerful Java access restrictions enforcement toolkit that helps people with some secrets write more secure programs.