My name is German. I love writing server- and networking-bound software.
Java. I also have some minor experience writing
Python, and a few other languages.
English (upper-intermediate) and
Russian (native). Capable of comprehending very-very basic
📝 My most interesting projects
- Keiko — an open-source Minecraft server plugins inspector and security tool that makes it much more safe for server administrators to install plugins from untrusted sources.
- As We Drown — a multiplayer adventure quest-based game written for my university exam (pretty raw, but working).
- LVQ4J — a lightweight and easy-to-use implementation of the Learning Vector Quantization neural network in Java (a library).
- Access Warden — a powerful Java access restrictions enforcement toolkit that helps people with some secrets write more secure programs.
- Reflex — a premium (paid) Minecraft server-side anticheat with extra focus on combat mods (KillAura, Aimbot, and so on).