Logstash playground and e2e UI
Testing Logstash real configuration input, output, codecs and filters is a extremely tedious process results in logstash configurations that are not tested properly and it break very often.
GO + Socket.IO + NG + Logstash FTW!
Logstash architecture in production
Logstash architecture in this example
# Clone the github repo $ git clone --depth 1 --branch master https://github.com/meabed/logstash-testing-e2e.git # run docker-compose $ docker-compose up # Wait fot logstash to start # Open your web page localhost:9001 # if you are using mac you open the docker machine ip $ docker-machine ip default # 192.168.64.6:9001
- Online UI For e2e logstash testing
- Realtime Logstash parsing of logs
- Examples of logs of different services
- and more...
- Video Tutorial
- Examples " Mongo / Redis / Nginx / Apache / Log4j / JSON / Multiline / etc... "
- UI Enhancements
- UI Start / Stop / Reload logstash
- UI Logstash error viewer from log path
- More documentation about using logstash
- Deploy on public test server
- Online editing of logstash configurations
- Contributors list
Anyone is welcome to contribute, however, if you decide to get involved, please take a moment to review the guidelines:
- Only one feature or change per pull request
- Write meaningful commit messages
- Follow the existing coding standards
The code is available under the MIT license.