- Migration to Elasticsearch / Kibana 6.5.
- Change the way how the Elasticseach index are managed.
Measure & Application Developements:
- Allow to define visualisation configuration in measures.
- Development of measurement application, a set of measures addressing the same functional requirements, ackaged together.
- New Application catalogue which allow to deploy new application on the platform.
- New Maven archetype which help measure development and packaging.
- Development of measurement application for SonarQube, SVN, GitHub, Jenkins and Hawk.
- Removing the distinction between project overview and dashboard,Dashboards are now presented a multi tab view.
- New types of dashboards ( default project dashboard, personal dashboard, form application, shared by others users).
- Allow to create automatically a visualisation associate to a measure when the measure is instanciate.
- Automated creation a specific dashboard when an application is configured.
- Adding new way to visualise data ( simple value, value list, data table ) not based on kibana.
User right management :
- Creation of two roles on projects ( Project Owner, Invited User ) whit specific rights.
- Ability to a project owner to invite others peoples on a project.
- Ability to a project owner to configure and share a dashboard with invited users.
- Measures and application are now designated ad Data Source
- Deployment of new measure and application are now only possible for platform administrator.
- Analysis Tools main visualisations are now grouped in an unique view.
- Update of the Home Page.
- Update of the documentation ( Platform Developers Guide, Platform Installation Guide, Platform User Manual)