Tools for the generation of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs). This includes primitives for gerber, and XLN Drill files.
There are several submodules:
- io - Basic input/output of file formats.
- layers - anything that can be though of in 2d, currently supports:
- Gerber Layer
- Drill Layer (xln format)
- Cairo layer (coming soon!)
- Shapely layer (coming soon!)
- features - Graphical elements that span one or more layers including:
- Pads (square/round)
- JDEC Package footprints (coming soon)
- components - Elements that have both a graphical rep and some other things
- SMA resistors
- Some LED's
- Design rules
- IPC Compliant footprints
- Design optimization
- Does not check polygon legitimacy (complicated!)
- Does not check for polygon closure wrt. to file precision, only exact values
- Adding examples to the testing process.
- Shapely layer. Used to do DRU checks.
- Cairo layer. Use for visualization.
- Dumb route generation approach
- Work out of tiny-turtle PCB and test fab runs!