Masonry Brick, as its name suggest is a WordPress theme based on the masonry layout which is suitable to display your contents in beautiful way. Some of the features of this theme are as it supports WordPress default custom header and custom background, which can be kept as requirement. Also, this theme features custom social menu and also you have the ability to choose the layout option for each of the different pages/posts individually. This theme also supports all 10 post formats so that you can show the contents uniquely according to the post formats used in your site. You can see the demo of this theme through this link: https://demo.napitwptech.com/masonry-brick/ and get free theme support from this link: https://support.napitwptech.com/forums/forum/masonry-brick/.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
External resources linked to the theme.
- Roboto by Christian Robertson https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Roboto Apache License, version 2.0
- Lobster by Pablo Impallari https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Lobster SIL Open Font License, 1.1
Resources packed within the theme.
- Images in the screenshot is from https://pxhere.com/. License: Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license Links: https://pxhere.com/en/photo/669813 https://pxhere.com/en/photo/112190 https://pxhere.com/en/photo/948941 https://pxhere.com/en/photo/883504
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/ SIL OFL 1.1 http://scripts.sil.org/OFL.
- HTML5 Shiv by Alexander Farkas, Jonathan Neal | MIT/GPL2 Licensed
- FitVids by Chris Coyier and Paravel | WTFPL Licensed
- Bxslider by Steven Wanderski | MIT license
- Magnific Popup by Dmitry Semenov | MIT Licensed
- Stickyjs by Anthony Garand | MIT Licensed
- Theia Sticky Sidebar by WeCodePixels | MIT Licensed
- ResizeSensor by Marc J. Schmidt | MIT Licensed
- Other custom js files are our own creation and is licensed under the same license as this theme.
All other resources and theme elements are licensed under the GNU GPL, version 3 or later.
Masonry Brick WordPress Theme, Copyright 2016 Bishal Napit Masonry Brick is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
Theme Features Usage
All the available options of this theme can be used from Appearance > Customize.
Contact Page: In this theme, we have added the Contact Page template so that you can make your contact page sidebar to be unique without using the plugins for this feature.
If you would like to contribute to the translations of this theme to your native language, then, you can visit this link: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-themes/masonry-brick/ and then contribute to the translation.
Tested up toand
wp_body_openWordPress hook available since 5.2.0
- Remove Custom CSS Customize option provided via the theme
- Modify pingback url autodiscovery for single posts, pages, or attachments.
- BxSlider updated to 4.2.15
- BxSlider updated to version 4.2.12
- Stickyjs updated to 1.0.4
- Add theme support for customizer selective refresh for theme bundled widgets
- Change the priority for the theme Custom CSS wp_head hook
- Add theme support for selective refresh for widgets
- Fix the display of hidden contents when the menu and content area both are sticky
- Add theme support for Header Video introduced in WordPress 4.7
- Remove use of deprecated constant HEADER_TEXTCOLOR
- Options added to change the theme primary color
- Add support for WooCommerce 3.0's new gallery feature
- BxSlider updated to version 4.2.7
- Option added to make the primary menu sticky
- Theme is now WooCommerce plugin compatible
- Added the option to make the content and sidebar area sticky
- Added support for Breadcrumb NavXT plugin
- Migrated the Custom CSS code added in theme options to Additional CSS section introduced in WordPress 4.7
- Footer credit link has been updated
- Font Awesome icons updated to version 4.7.0
- Change in featured image size for the related posts feature
- Theme support forum link added in customizer options
- Checkbox option in Customizer properly sanitized
- Magnific Popup updated to version 1.1.0
- Theme important links added in customizer options
- Font Awesome icons updated to version 4.6.3
- Theme tags updated according to the new introduced theme tags.
- Added MB: Random Posts Widget
- Added MB: Tabbed Widget
- Screenshot Changed
- Featured image size has been changed
- Theme prefix removed from the enqueued third party scripts
- Header top bar activate option removed
- Post format meta box removed and supporter it by calling first elements in the content as for example the first link for link post format
- Removed metabox toggle script for post format support
- Default cite removed of user for quote post format
- Font Awesome icons updated to version 4.6.1
- Initial release