Minhaz (He / Him)
Elsewhere on the internet
I often write on Medium, find me here.
Popular blog posts
- A Senior Engineer at Google Reveals “The Best Programming Language To Learn in 2022” -- featured on Medium
- This is the Coding Topic That Most Interview Candidates Struggle With
- One Tip to Crack the Coding Interview — Use Abstractions!
- What’s the Purpose of Code Reviews?
Open Access - personal blog
- Write fast and maintainable code with Halide - Part 1
- Guide C++ compiler to auto vectorise the code
- Faster image processing in Android Java using multi threading
- How to use RenderScript to convert YUV_420_888 YUV Image to Bitmap
- How to use YUV (YUV_420_888) Image in Android
- Open source library for QR Code and barcode scanning with ReactJs
(Current) Senior Software Engineer @Google, Singapore
I lead computational photography features like HDR & NightMode in CameraGo. It’s an exciting project which requires building best in class computational photography algorithms improving image quality on less than ideal hardware while being able to process millions of pixels under low latency on rather low-end devices.
My primary area of focus have been around optimizing the app to run feasibly on low CPU, low RAM devices, but these days I spend a fair share of time improving image quality of HDR.
- Led launches of features like Night Mode and HDR Mode that run on devices with as low as 1Gb ram & low CPU specs.
- Designed and implemented the processing pipeline responsible for scheduling processing of multi-stage image processing on resource-constrained devices.
💬Ask me about ... Android, Image Processing, Computational Photography, Algorithm Optimisation, Android optimisation, JNI 📫How to reach me: ... firstname.lastname@example.org