Climate Negotiations Browser
A web app exploration of ENB data.
Using recent Node.js:
cd app npm install npm run build
Then serve statically the build directory (with Apache to use the .htaccess enabling fast zipped service of the data).
The data was extracted from the ENB volume 12 website, formatted and tagged by EPFL, then cleaned, refined and tagged again by médialab.
datapackage.json for more details.
The code for the datascrape web front
- discover: standalone html5 app for the discover part of the interface
- explorer: standalone React app for the explorer part of the interface
- data: where both apps read the source data
The source data folder where cleaning and generation happen.
- enb_section_jsons: the json data generated by EPFL
- enb_section_jsons-topiked: the json data retagged from
- metadata_overview: the built generated metadata overview files for use in the apps generated from the json by
- metadata_csv_generator.py : a python script to generate metadata overview
- enb_pages: fake ENB bulletins regenerated from the data for exploration in the explorer app via
- front_viz_prototype d3.js tryouts for the discover visualisations