A fair warning: minified the worker weighs 3.2MB, gzipped it's still 670KB. If you're on NodeJS, please use the (considerably faster) node-sass instead.
You may also be interested in giving Dart Sass a shot.
Who uses Sass.js
Sass.js is used in the following tools:
- mobilexag/plugin-sass is a SystemJS plugin
- kevcjones/plugin-scss is a SystemJS plugin
- theefer/plugin-sass is a SystemJS plugin
- stealjs/steal-sass is a StealJS plugin
- nickheiner/sassjs-loader is a Webpack plugin
- lein-sass is a minimum dependency Clojure library designed to compile SASS files using Sass.js running on Nashorn
- qwebs is a "back-end web server"
- Crunch 2