Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
MediaMosa is an open source media backend application.
What you can do with MediaMosa:
- You can upload videos, audio files and other contents.
- You can view them.
- You can set up and edit metadata, like title, description, and search them.
- You can convert media from one format to another.
- You can create still images from the videos. And you can order, delete them, or set them as default.
- You can set up access rights (domain, realm, user, group), and you can easily decide who can see a video.