- Download the latest version at sourceforge.net/projects/minecrafterror/files/latest
- For old versions, browse the files at SourceForge.
- Run MCErrorVxx.jar by double-clicking on it in its folder.
- If you need to, right-click -> open with -> Java Runtime.
- Click "Launch Minecraft" to start Minecraft.
- At this point, if you are on a Mac, please click Issues above and paste what you get.
- Now, login and (if applicable) play Minecraft until the error occurs.
- If you get a black screen, wait 5 seconds, then close Minecraft.
- Read the automatic analysis.
- If you still need to, click "Paste Error" and copy the link.
- Give the link to the problem-solvers.
- If the problem-solvers ask for ModLoader.txt, click "Paste ModLoader.txt".
This tool is used to find errors with Minecraft mods. To use simply run the program and press "Launch Minecraft" and it should log all of your errors.
- medsouz made the original code
- Malqua made the new GUI
- Riking made the error analyzer