Creditcall gateway for the Omnipay PHP payment processing library
Omnipay is a framework agnostic, multi-gateway payment processing library for PHP 5.3+. This package implements Creditcall support for Omnipay.
$ composer require meebio/omnipay-creditcall
The following gateways are provided by this package:
For general usage instructions, please see the main Omnipay repository.
This driver supports following transaction types:
- authorize($options) - authorize an amount on the customer's card
- capture($options) - capture an amount you have previously authorized
- purchase($options) - authorize and immediately capture an amount on the customer's card
- refund($options) - refund an already processed transaction
- void($options) - generally can only be called up to 24 hours after submitting a transaction
$gateway = Omnipay::create('Creditcall'); $gateway->setTerminalId('1234567'); $gateway->setTransactionKey('5CbEvA8hDCe6ASd6'); $gateway->setTestMode(true);
Driver also supports paying with
cardReference instead of
but gateway requires also additional parameter
cardHash. It can be used in authorize and purchase requests like that:
$gateway->purchase([ 'amount' => '10.00', 'cardReference' => 'abc', 'cardHash' => 'def123', ]);
If you want to keep up to date with release anouncements, discuss ideas for the project, or ask more detailed questions, there is also a mailing list which you can subscribe to.
If you believe you have found a bug, please report it using the GitHub issue tracker, or better yet, fork the library and submit a pull request.
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.
$ composer test
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.