megacolorboy-ssg: A simple static site generator
My current blog is statically generated using Markdown and I thought of giving it a revamp by making it more flexible and give it more features like pagination, archiving, date sort and being able to create new sections of the blog in no time.
I wanted to flex my Python skills a bit, so thought this would be a good time to make it work again.
This is an open source project and you are free to read the code or even fork it into your own version!
Things left to do:
- Resume page
- Projects page
- A nice way to manage all static assets (CSS, JS and Images)
- Minimal blog layout
- Generate reading time
- Archive (currently supports group by year)
- Merging multiple writings of different sections
- Separate file to preserve configurations
- Bulk import/export
- Better way to manage templates and themes
- Makefile to automate deployment / Deployment using Python tools