- Can be used as a static site generator or server.
- Uses lit-html for rendering.
- Uses lit-html-server for server side rendering with lit-html.
- Uses express for a server when being used as a server.
- Uses markdown-it for markdown rendering.
Development on this project
npm run install
npm run serve # Available at localhost:3000
When updating the
/bin directory, you can rebuild the site documentation with:
npm run jsdocs
This will update a partial at
/src/partials/documentation/jsdocs.md. This will then need
deployed by committing the change to master as any other
/src change would.
# Commit your changes npm run build npm run static # Test the production build at localhost:3000 git push origin master # The Github and Netlify build integration will auto deploy the changes