New entry format
- Use the following format: (LINK) | (LIBRARY) | (GitHub-UserName/GitHub-RepositoryName) - DESCRIPTION
- The link should be the name of the package or project or article and they must be added to
corresponding md filein the docs folder.
- Keep descriptions concise, clear and simple.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing ones are also welcome.
- If you add new category you should create a new
md filefor this category in the docs folder.
- If you add new category don't forget to add it to mkdocs.yml file in root of this project.
- Your links will check for ensuring quality.
Pull requests workflow
- For adding some links in each category create a separate pull request. If you want to add several links in each category, you should create PR for changing in that category, creating separate pull request for each category make review process easier (each category has a separate md file).
- Meaningful description. Pull request should have meaningful description what this project do, why do you want to add it to the list and any other info which might be useful. This will help maintainers with the review process.
If you are to include a research or academic project, please use the
Thanks to all contributors, you're awesome and wouldn't be possible without you!