For more background information, take a look at http://tech.tiefpunkt.com/2013/01/your-own-soup-io-an-idea/
This is probably not suitable for production use quite yet. Things might change, which break stuff. Or make you loose data. And be careful, you need at least WordPress version 3.5 to use it. It will not work with anything older than that.
- Install Wordpress. You can use this on an existing Wordpress installation, but it's risky. Just sayin'
- Download or clone this repo
- Put it in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your Wordpress installation.
- Go to your Wordpress Admin Panel and activate the plugin.
- In your Admin Panel, you will now have a new menu item at the top. You can add feeds, and start reposting.
- Feeds are fetched once every hour. And when you add a feed.
- There's a lot of stuff still missing. Feel free to contribute.
mEintopf is licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.