A high-fi prototype weather app for amateur astronomers
- preact.js - Fast 3kB alternative to React with the same ES6 API.
- framework7 - iOS & Android HTML/CSS Framework
- DarkSky API - Retrieval of all weather data: cloud coverage, chance of rain, visibility, wind speed, temperature, humidity, pressure, sunset.
- ipapi IP Address Location API - Retrieval of geographical location based on user IP address.
- SeaSky API - Retrieval of upcoming astronomical event data.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of npm and Node.js installed
- Application is best run in Google Chrome
- Run package through your commandline interface via the following commands:
npm init npm install npm run getEvents npm run dev
The application will open in your web browser
Melanie Bryant, Sarah Weinstein, Benjamin Ofoedu, Amy Dowse, Leonardo Hoffman