Play is on a 6x7 board.
The board is oriented vertically.
Players take turns.
On each turn, a player drops a checker into an unfilled column.
Checkers stack as more are dropped into the columns.
A maximum of six checkers can be dropped into any column.
The game ends when a player drops a checker into a column and hakes a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line of four checkers.
The game ends in a draw if all solumns are filled and no player has completed a four-checker line.
- Draw the board
- Enable players to drop checkers into columns
- Alternate turns; both players will be at the same terminal
- End the game when a win condition is bet or the board is full
- Indicate the current player
- Allow game to be restarted (either after game is over or abandon current game)
- Notify players of win or tie
- Login for saving games and win record
- Change names of Player 1 and Player 2
- Change checker colors
- Sound effects
- Customize grid size