Using the Unsplash API to come up with drawing prompts!
Live site at whattodraw.melanie-richards.com
- From the Unsplash API documentation, "register as a developer".
- Create a new application.
- Once created, copy your "Access Key".
- Create a file
.envin the root directory of this project, and set the contents of the file to
- Navigate to the project directory in your terminal, and run
npm installto install dependencies.
- Navigate to the project directory in your terminal / command line.
npm install netlify-cli -g.
ntl loginto log into Netlify.
ntl devto spin up the local development server.
|Run local dev server
npm run watch:sass
|Watch and compile changes to Sass files
Photo of water in site icons by Akira Hojo.