FirePython is a sexy python logger console integrated into Firebug 1.3.
Originally, I have created it to light up my lonely nights I was spending with Google App Engine.
You definitely need Firebug 1.3.
Preferred way is to install this firefox extension via addons.mozilla.com. The latest version is available here.
Some people have reported they are unable to download and install extension via addons.mozilla.com. In this case you may try workaround.
Version 0.1 is tested to work with alpha Firebug 1.3 and Firefox 3.1.
- Firebug team - without these guys web wouldn't look like today.
- FirePHP authors - a lot of inspiration, good work mates!
The support forum is here.
- 0.1 (to be released)
- public alpha release
- initial server-side support for Python and Google App Engine
- communication via response headers
- logging module functionality (debug, info, warning, error, critical)
- log record filtering by type
- log record searching
- opening files in TextMate (click to timestamp field)