Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
mclogitnow complains about (i.e. throws an error exception) when the random effects structure cannot be estimated, e.g. because random effects are constant within choice sets and therefore drop out by the formation of conditional logits.
- Fixed some bugs in predict models for
- Made sure that dummy coding is used for response factors even if they are ordinal
- Support for random slopes in multinomial conditional logit models
- Support for random intercepts and random slopes in multinomial baseline logit models
asfrom package "methods".
- Make sure
nobsis defined in
DESCRIPTIONfile: Maintainer email address changed and no "This package" at start of package descriptions.
- Fix display of number of observations
- Drop redundant coefficients
- Added row and column names to estimator result of
- Make sure that scripts run with "mclogit" loaded by
- mclogit, mclogit.fit: Added support for starting values.
- predict.mblogit: 'contrasts.arg' not 'contast.arg' ...
- predict-methods now should handle NAs in newdata arguments better.
- Corrected handling of weights, and standard errors of prediction.
- 'getSummary' methods now return "contrasts" and "xlevels" components.
- Fixed prediction method for 'mclogit' results.
- Added 'fitted' and 'predict' methods for 'mblogit' results.
- Added support for multinomial baseline logit models in form of 'mblogit' as a frontend to 'mclogit.fit'
- Added URLs to DESCRIPTION file