Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Added syntactical sugar to manipulate annotations and attributes.
- Fixed import of value labels for string variables in 'spss.system.file'
- Fixed codebook representation of datetime items in SPSS system and portable files
- Support for date or datetime import added to 'spss.portable.file'
- Support for date or datetime import added to 'spss.system.file'
- Minor bugfix in printing of 'datetime.item's - added bracket method for
this class of objects
- Fixed issues flagged by Tomas Kalibera's rchk utility
- Added 'dublicated_labels()' function to show and and describe duplicated
- Let importers give more useful warnings about duplicated labels
- Fix formatting of results of 'mtable' without summary statistics
- Warn if 'toLatex' output of 'mtable' results creates unescaped TeX specials
- Define sensible defaults for the selection of summary statistics in 'mtable'
- Visibility of binary code symbols is correctly handled for R releases 3.3.0 through 3.3.3
- Dollar and double-bracket operators for 'importer' objects are defined to facilitate
creating codebooks for individual variables.
- The 'subset' method for 'importer' objects now accepts the names of
variables to be selected also as a character vector.
- A function
codeplan()creates a data frame describing the structure of an "importer" or "data.set" object. It is possible to copy this so described structure from one "data.set" object to another or to a data frame.
- 'mtable' objects printed or exported to LaTeX or HTML now include a legend for significance (p-value) symbols
- merged bugfixes from latest CRAN release