PAX World Manual
Table of Contents
[in package MGL-PAX-WORLD]
1 mgl-pax-world ASDF System Details
- Version: 0.0.1
- Description: Cross-linked HTML documentation for systems known to use MGL-PAX.
- Licence: MIT, see COPYING.
- Author: Gábor Melis
- Mailto: email@example.com
- Homepage: http://quotenil.com
Not that there is room here to be non-basic in any way.
[function] UPDATE-PAX-WORLD &KEY (SECTIONS (DEFAULT-SECTIONS)) (PAGE-SPECS (DEFAULT-PAGE-SPECS))
Generate HTML documentation for all
SECTIONS. By default, files are created in
*PAX-WORLD-DIR*. For projects with repositories on github, links to sources on github are added via the
In the absence of
:OUTPUTevery spec in
PAGE-SPECSis augmented with HTML headers, footers and output location specifications (based on the name of the section).
If necessary a default page spec is created for every section.
- [variable] *PAX-WORLD-DIR* "- the root of the MGL-PAX-WORLD ASDF system -"
Returns the default list of sections for which
Returns the default list of page specifications for
UPDATE-PAX-WORLD. This must be suitable as the PAGES argument for