Awesome SBT Plugins
List of awesome sbt plugins
Table of Contents
- sbt-idea - A simple-build-tool (sbt) plugin/processor for creating IntelliJ IDEA project files
- sbteclipse - Plugin for sbt to create Eclipse project definitions
- sbt-sublime - An sbt pluign for generating Sublime Text projects with library dependencies sources
- sbt-ensime - sbt plugin for the ENSIME language server, so that you can integrate IDE features into your favorite editor.
- sbt-bloop - sbt plugin for Bloop build server.
- sbt-stats - An sbt plugin for source code statistics
- np - new sbt project generation made simple(r)
- sbt-properties - sbt plugin to read properties from a file and make them available as a map
- sbt-pack - A sbt plugin for creating distributable Scala packages.
- sbt-cross-building - Enable cross-building of sbt plugins
- sbt-dependency-graph - sbt plugin to create a dependency graph for your project
- sbt-buildinfo - I know this because build.sbt knows this.
TEST & QA
- jacoco4sbt - JaCoCo Code Coverage plug-in for sbt.
- sbt-scoverage - sbt plugin for scoverage
- sbt-scalariform - sbt plugin adding support for source code formatting using Scalariform
- cpd4sbt - Integrating PMD's Copy/Paste Detector into SBT as a plug-in.
- scalastyle-sbt-plugin - scalastyle-sbt-plugin
- WartRemover - Flexible Scala code linting tool
- sbt-scapegoat - sbt plugin for Scapegoat (Scala static code analyzer)
- sbt-site - Site generation for SBT
- sbt-ghpages - git, site and ghpages support for XSBT projects.
- sbt-unidoc - sbt plugin to create a unified API document across projects
- sbt-man - Looks up scaladoc.
- sbt-mustache - SBT plugin for using mustache.java in scala projects
- Soapbox - Static site generator as an SBT plugin
BUILD & RELEASE
- partial-sbt - A SBT plugin that enable partial build, depending on what change between two git branch
- sbt-release - A release plugin for sbt (>= 0.11.0)
- sbt-maven-plugin - A sbt plugin which reads project definitions from pom.xml
- sbt-assembly - Deploy fat JARs. Restart processes. (port of codahale/assembly-sbt)
- sbt-native-packager - The goal is to be able to bundle up Scala software built with SBT for native packaging systems, like deb, rpm, homebrew, msi.
- sbt-izpack - is a plugin for the Scala-based SBT build tool (version 0.10.x or better). IzPack is an open source tool that allows you to create flexible Java-based graphical and command-line installers. This plugin allows you to use IzPack directly from your SBT 0.10.x project.
- sbt-unique-version - emulates Maven's uniqueVersion snapshots
- sbt-docker - Create Docker images directly from sbt
- sbt-aether-deploy - Deploy SBT artifacts using Eclipse Aether
- sbt-git - A git plugin for SBT
- sbt-revolver - An SBT plugin for dangerously fast development turnaround in Scala
- sbt-onejar - Packages your project using One-JAR™
- sbt-start-script - SBT Plugin to create a "start" script to run the program
- sbt-plugins - SBT plugins for: Less CSS / JS compilation, Lift run modes, and more.
- less-sbt - type less css in your sbt projects
- sbt-web - This project provides the building blocks for web oriented sbt plugins
- sbt-js-engine - This plugin mainly provides support for the authoring of sbt plugins that require js-engine.
- xsbt-web-plugin - Build J2EE Web applications in Scala.
- android-plugin - An sbt plugin for Android development in Scala
- sbt-liquibase - liquibase plugin for sbt 0.11+ / 0.12
- sbt-lwm - (Light Weight Markup) is an SBT 0.11.x plugin that converts lightweight markup documents to HTML. It currently supports Textile and Markdown.
- sbt-growl - kinda growl notifier
- sbt-scalabuff - SBT plugin which generate case classes and support for serialization from Google Protocol Buffer definitions using ScalaBuff
- sbt-updates - SBT plugin that can check maven repositories for dependency updates
- sbt-prompt - An SBT plugin for making your SBT prompt more awesome
- ls-sbt - a card calalog for scala libraries
- sbt-cpp - Sbt plugin to allow native compilation of C and C++
- sbt-atmos - sbt plugin for running Typesafe Console in development
- ScalaKata - Interactive Playground / Literate Programming for Scala — http://scalakata.com