- Audio : exposed a
me.audio.rate function to allow modifying the playback rate of the specified audio clip.
- Audio : added back the possibility to stream audio elements (through the
stream flag when defining audio assets)
- Camera : use the
alpha component of the given color as the threshold for fading effect
- Color : normalized support for #RGBA and #RRGGBBAA formats (to match CSS standard)
- Core : added a
me.game.updateFrameRate function to change the renderer framerate at runtime
- Core : simplified the "startup" functions to allow for shorter initialization code (see boilerplate)
- Core : removed previous Ejecta "hacks" (requires the latest Ejecta 2.1/development version)
- Documentation : various fixes and missing items added (e.g me.Object that was missing)
- Debug : debug panel(s) now automatically register themselves upon loading (see boilerplate)
- Input : added support for gamepad analogue axis binding
- Input : fixed a regression with pointer events not firing with "floating" regions (@thedrumchannell)
- Particles : fixed a crash when removing a particle emmiter during a level change/reset
- Renderable : fixed missing
onDestroyEvent function when adding basic renderables to the game world.
- Renderable : fixed Sprite objects initialization when using a string argument for "image" (@trevorjwilliams)
- TMX : added support for JSON-format external tilesets
- TMX : fixed the clearTile function when using
preRender and the WebGL renderer
- TMX : fixed
prerender on browsers that support Canvas2DContextAttributes.alpha
- TMX : disabled animated tiles when using the
prerender mode (these two are not compatible)
- TMX : fixed a regression with Tile property parsing
- TMX : fixed a regression with level loading when no tilesets are defined.
- TMX : fixed decoding of maps using CSV data format (in Tiled) and exported to JSON
- TMX : added support for typed custom properties (Tiled 0.16)
- WebGLRenderer : added a workaround for Safari resetting WebGL attributes bindings (see #783)
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.