Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release contains the following highlights:
- Create a fund (in ERC20 format) and invest upon creation. For this version, you can only invest in your fund once.
- Trade using the first Melon Universe Module which is now live with 5 ERC20 assets (ETH, BTC, MLN, EUR and REP). Trades history is visible on kovan.etherscan.io.
- Monitor prices of these assets using the first data feed module brought to you by Cryptocompare and Oraclize using native proofs
- Calculate fund/share prices as well as NAV in real time (assuming for this version zero management and performance fees)
- Redeem and annihilate shares in your fund at any time (using redeem)
- Trade on our exchange against our liquidity provider, which tracks real prices and provides continuous bids and asks (liquidity) at current market prices
- Generate a real track record on Kovan secured by the integrity of Kovan authorities
More information can be found in our blog post
In preparation for upgrades on the protocol smart contracts, where unfortunately portfolio data will be lost, one can now withdraw invested testnet ether from the portfolios.
portfoliopage; In portfolios with non-zero
Personal Stake, select
Manage Participationcard and redeem all your invested amount
walletpage; For accounts with non-zero
Ether Tokenbalance, select
Convert ETH Token to ETHin the
- Wait for transaction to process and enjoy your testnet ether :)