Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
A blockchain protocol for digital asset management. The open source Melon protocol enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in a way that minimizes the requirements for trust while maximizing transparency.
- Minimize trust requirements
- Prevent/limit front running
- Prevent/limit insider trading
- Prevent/limit market manipulation
- See Risk Management
- Prevent/limit unequal treatment of portfolio clients
- See Participation
- Prevent/limit embezzlement of funds
- Maximize transparency
- Improve efficiency
- Setup costs
- Running costs
This document is a draft and is provided for information only.
The information contained herein is subject to change.
Please consider the these coding standards before making any changes to the code.