Clone this wiki locally
Documentation for the whole VTS can be found at read the docs. It focuses on general explanation of the technology like map configurations, reference frames, surfaces, bound layers etc. It also contains complete documentation for server components.
This wiki, on the other hand, focuses solely on the c++ browser libraries.
This repository contains two libraries:
- libvts-browser - the core library that implements VTS browser
- libvts-renderer - OpenGL and OpenGL ES based rendering library
Moreover, there are several example applications:
- vts-browser-desktop - comprehensive application build for desktops
- vts-browser-minimal - skeleton for a simple application in C or C++
- vts-browser-wasm - web assembly with html5 canvas example
- vts-browser-ios - simple application with touch controls
- the repository contains several more examples that are not covered here:
- QT application
- C# application
- UWP application
- web assembly application with SDL
Example dependency graph:
The libraries usage is explained in Concepts, in a tutorial like way. It is designed to start with simple tasks and progress towards more advanced topics.
Anyway, the most up-to-date, complete and accurate API documentation are comments directly in the header files.