VTS Backend is a convenience package for simple installation and configuration of all VTS backend components.
How it works
- Installing VTS Backend takes care of:
- installing, configuring and running (through init-scripts) of :ref:`VTS Mapproxy <mapproxy>` and :ref:`VTSD <vtsd>`
- installing all :ref:`commandline tools <cmdline-tools>`
- installing :ref:`VTS Registry <vts-registry>`
- setting up caching reverse-proxy listening at localhost:8070
- creates storage for every :ref:`reference frame <reference-frame>` in VTS Registry
Once installed, URL
localhost:8070/mapproxy/ points to mapproxy upstream, therefore mapproxy resources (see :ref:`mapproxy reference <mapproxy-howitworks>`) are served from
. Similarly, URL
localhost:8070/store/ points to VTSD upstream which supports directory listing allowing to browse to particular :ref:`storage <storage>`, :ref:`tileset <tileset>` or :ref:`storage view <storage-view>`.