LIRI is a Language Interpretation and Recognition Interface. This app will be a command line node app that takes in parameters and gives you back data based on API calls. LIRI uses the following commands:
- npm packages: require, fs, spotify, axios, moment
How to Run LIRI-Bot
1: node liri.js spotify-this-song : This will show the following information about the song in your terminal/bash window
- The song's name
- A preview link of the song from Spotify
- The album that the song is from
if no song is provided then the program will default to "The Sign" by Ace of Base
node liri.js concert-this : This will search the Bands in Town Artist Events API for an artist and render the following information about each event to the terminal:
- Name of the venue
- Venue location
- Date of the Event (use moment to format this as "MM/DD/YYYY")
3: node liri.js movie-this : This will output the following information to your terminal/bash window:
- Title of the movie.
- Year the movie came out.
- IMDB Rating of the movie.
- Rotten Tomatoes Rating of the movie.
- Country where the movie was produced.
- Language of the movie.
- Plot of the movie.
- Actors in the movie.
If the user doesn't type a movie in, the program will output data for the movie 'Mr. Nobody.'
4: node liri.js do-what-it-says
This should run spotify-this-song for "I Want it That Way," as follows the text in random.txt.
- New Text File created with results information
An fs.appendFile has been added to the search results from each search command so that the information retrieved gets stored in a seperate, new file called log.txt