The NotConf Live Project is a project that showcases the talents of many individuals. The goal is to have fun and create something awesome, while showing off your development prowess. Read the directions and rules below before getting started and then you're off to the cattle drive.
Periodically throughout the day on April 1st (about every half hour) we will be looking at the pull requests and pushing the coolest ones we see, live to http://liveproject.notconf.com. After the conference we will be putting everyones submissions live on the site for all to see.
For those that are attending NotConf, for your pull request you will get entered into a raffle to win a new iPad. Those of you who couldn't make it out we'd love to see what you have, even if you can't enter into the raffle. We'll stop taking pull requests at 5PM so make sure they are in, then come check in with us to ensure you're entered into the raffle.
- Step 1: Fork this repository and clone your fork.
- Step 2: run npm install
Step 3: run the command below
./bin/yeehaw create <github username> <source github username>
(note: The source github username is optional. Use that if you want to build off of someone elses submission.)
Step 4: Start creating something amazing.
- Step 5: Once finished, commit, push, and perform a pull request.
- Step 6: Come check in with us at the registration table to be entered in the raffle.
- Your name, github username, or twitter handle must be visible somewhere on the page.
- You must have a folder named with your github username under the submissions folder. That way we don't have merge conflicts.
- You can duplicate another users folder and build off of their work; however you cannot remove that users information from the page.
- Everything you start with must be there when you are done and perform your pull request.
- Anyone is welcome to participate; however you can only win if you are attending NotConf.
- All of the work will be done under the MIT License
Copyright (c) 2012 meltmedia and contributors
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.