This module generates form markup in either HTML4 or HTML5. By default, HTML5 elements and attributes are generated.
- forms and form fields are easy to create and configure
- checkbox and radio button groups are automatically created when an array of choices is specified
- CSRF and CAPTCHA functionality can each be implemented with 1 line of code.
- in browsers that do not support the new input types (email, tel, url, etc) or new input attributes (pattern, required, etc), the corresponding server-side validation rules are generated
- with the jQuery validation plugin enabled, client-side script is generated from server-side validation rules
- both client and server-side messages are extracted from the same message file
- HTML Purifier is integrated as a filter
- custom validation rules to support server-side validation of HTML5's
Further documentation is found in the
Test controllers are located in