Clone this wiki locally
Memcached 1.4.1 Release Notes
Date: 2009-08-29 Sat
This is a maintenance release consisting primarily of bug fixes.
- Boundary condition during pipelined decoding caused crash (bug72)
- Bad initialization during buffer realloc (bug77)
- Buffer overrun in stats_prefix_find (bug79)
- Memory corruption from negative and invalid item lengths (bug70)
- Update flush stats for binary flushes (bug71)
- Build fixes for OpenBSD
- Build fixes for Solaris/gcc
- Cleanup warnings brought to us by OpenBSD (sprintf, etc...)
- Lots of fixes with the test tools
- Various documentation cleanups
- RPM spec autoupdate
- stats slabs returns the number of requested bytes as mem_requested
- memcached can bind to ephemeral ports (used for testing)
The following people contributed to this release since 1.4.0.
Note that this is based on who contributed changes, not how they were done. In many cases, a code snippet on the mailing list or a bug report ended up as a commit with your name on it.
Note that this is just a summary of how many changes each person made
which doesn't necessarily reflect how significant each change was.
For details on what led up into a branch, either grab the git repo and
look at the output of
git log 1.4.0..1.4.1 or use a web view.
- Repo list: https://github.com/memcached/memcached/wiki/DevelopmentRepos
- Web View: http://github.com/memcached/memcached/commits/1.4.1
18 Dustin Sallings 8 Trond Norbye 2 dormando 1 Mat Hostetter 1 Adam Thomason 1 Monty Taylor 1 Steve Yen 1 Matt Ingenthron 1 Cosimo Streppone 1 James Cohen