Clone this wiki locally
Memcached 1.4.12 Release Notes
Fix a small number of bugs, mostly in building on different platforms.
For the real meat, see [ReleaseNotes1411 1.4.11 Release Notes]
- fix glitch with flush_all (exptime)
- Skip SASL tests unless RUN_SASL_TESTS is defined.
- Look around for saslpasswd2 (typically not in the user's path).
- build fix: Define sasl_callback_ft on older versions of sasl.
- fix segfault when sending a zero byte command
- fix warning in UDP test
- properly detect GCC atomics
- tests: loop on short binary packet reads
- fix slabs_reassign tests on 32bit hosts
The following people contributed to this release since 1.4.11.
Note that this is based on who contributed changes, not how they were done. In many cases, a code snippet on the mailing list or a bug report ended up as a commit with your name on it.
Note that this is just a summary of how many changes each person made
which doesn't necessarily reflect how significant each change was.
For details on what led up into a branch, either grab the git repo and
look at the output of
git log 1.4.11..1.4.12 or use a web view.
- Repo list: https://github.com/memcached/memcached/wiki/DevelopmentRepos
- Web View: http://github.com/memcached/memcached/commits/1.4.12
5 Dustin Sallings 5 dormando