Clone this wiki locally
Memcached 1.4.19 Release Notes
- Fix endianness detection during configure.
- Fixes a performance regression with binary protocol (up to 20%)
- Fix rare segfault in incr/decr.
- disable tail_repair_time by default.
- Likely not needed anymore, and can rarely cause bugs.
- use the right hashpower for the item_locks table. Small perf improvement.
- Fix crash for LRU crawler while using lock elision (haswell+ processors)
See the release notes for 1.4.18 for recent interesting features.
The following people contributed to this release since 1.4.18.
Note that this is based on who contributed changes, not how they were done. In many cases, a code snippet on the mailing list or a bug report ended up as a commit with your name on it.
Note that this is just a summary of how many changes each person made
which doesn't necessarily reflect how significant each change was.
For details on what led up into a branch, either grab the git repo and
look at the output of
git log 1.4.18..1.4.19 or use a web view.
- Repo list: https://github.com/memcached/memcached/wiki/DevelopmentRepos
- Web View: http://github.com/memcached/memcached/commits/1.4.19
9 dormando 1 Dagobert Michelsen 1 Eric McConville