Clone this wiki locally
Memcached 1.4.28 Release Notes
Bugfix release. Thanks to everyone who tested!
While good progress has been made on a new feature, it's getting some more burn-in time and this fix/cleanup release is happening in the meantime.
- systemd init script hardening hardening
- make watcher.t be even less flaky.
- don't fail on systems without 64bit atomics
- small code refactor of logger
- clean up global stats code a little.
- add get_flushed counter, fix expired_unfetched
- Fix undefined behavior in vlen check
None. Several new features have been added in 1.4.26 and 1.4.27, please refer to those release notes.
The following people contributed to this release since 1.4.27.
Note that this is based on who contributed changes, not how they were done. In many cases, a code snippet on the mailing list or a bug report ended up as a commit with your name on it.
Note that this is just a summary of how many changes each person made
which doesn't necessarily reflect how significant each change was.
For details on what led up into a branch, either grab the git repo and
look at the output of
git log 1.4.27..1.4.28 or use a web view.
- Repo list: https://github.com/memcached/memcached/wiki/DevelopmentRepos
- Web View: http://github.com/memcached/memcached/commits/1.4.28
7 dormando 2 Craig Andrews 1 J. Grizzard 1 Paul Lindner