Clone this wiki locally
Memcached 1.4.34 Release Notes
Larger than average bugfix release. :) Important fix for users of SASL authentication.
-o modernswitches to -h
- metadump: Fix preventing dumping of class 63
- Fix cache_memlimit bug for > 4G values
- metadump: ensure buffer is flushed to client before finishing
- Number of small fixes/additions to new logging
- add logging endpoint for LRU crawler
- evicted_active counter for LRU maintainer
- stop pushing NULL byte into watcher stream
- Scale item hash locks more with more worker threads (minor performance)
- Further increase systemd service hardening
- Missing necessary header for atomic_inc_64_nv() used in logger.c (solaris)
- Fix print format for idle timeout thread
- Improve binary sasl security fixes
- Fix clang compile error
- Widen systemd caps to allow maxconns to increase
- Add -X option to disable cachedump/metadump
- Don't double free in lru_crawler on closed clients
- Fix segfault if metadump client goes away
The following people contributed to this release since 1.4.33.
Note that this is based on who contributed changes, not how they were done. In many cases, a code snippet on the mailing list or a bug report ended up as a commit with your name on it.
Note that this is just a summary of how many changes each person made
which doesn't necessarily reflect how significant each change was.
For details on what led up into a branch, either grab the git repo and
look at the output of
git log 1.4.33..1.4.34 or use a web view.
- Repo list: https://github.com/memcached/memcached/wiki/DevelopmentRepos
- Web View: http://github.com/memcached/memcached/commits/1.4.34
21 dormando 1 Alexander Pyhalov 1 Craig Andrews 1 Nick